Ninetysix and ten ... is now at WordPress!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

cold and wet

Yuck. I slept in (machine died between one press of the snooze button and another) then ended up walking to my office in a raging gale and torrential downpour when the No 2 sailed past me just as I stepped out the door.

Now I'm here: forgot to get milk, feet are soaking, and someone who shall remain nameless amongst my officemates is insisting on having the window open again. So not only is it kinda chilly but I'll have to venture out again for milk before I can even begin to think about the comfort that only a cup of tea can bring.

Anyway, I do have one or two things to say which will hopefully be less moany, but I'm due to finish writing a report tomorrow and there are still some puzzling unanswered questions in the stats to grapple with first. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home