Ninetysix and ten ... is now at WordPress!

Monday, September 04, 2006

blogs i read

I've been meaning to put these links down the side for ages but I just can't face messing around in the settings for the time being. Plus, I haven't written much for a while so this can double as a stopgap post until I recover that sense of the importance of my own view of things which drives all the rest of the stuff that appears on here. (My memoirs will be following shortly, watch this space.)

I should also warn you that I'm composing in Opera due to funny goings on with my Firefox, and the handy wee tools for making things like bulleted lists aren't available in Opera. In a choice between dodgy formatting and Internet Explorer, guess which wins out.

  • That'll do for starters, hopefully - I may (sometime, maybe, perhaps) put in some more later. And I'm always open to more suggestions for things worth reading.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home